Hi, Sweet Houston Family - I hope you can access this message, as it
is my very first post on my new blog. So sweet to hear Katharine's voice.
I hope Ted was able to go for a walk with Uncle John, and that your lunch
was delicious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Cool I love your blog.
ReplyDeleteThanks for writing, now I know I'm getting someplace with this process. More to follow tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteI hope you enjoy your on-line journal. I find it so fun to chronicle life this way. Love you!
ReplyDeleteToday, I am rescuing a neighbor who needs a ride to town. I had to warn her that there are two bales of oat hay in the back of my van, so it smells very "oatey" in there. When I get back, I am going to rearrange my office furniture . . . that is how I "freecycle" (which, by the way, is a .com site that hooks up people to exchange stuff they don't need anymore). . . check it out! Have a goodun'!
ReplyDeleteCorrection: "freecycle.org"
ReplyDeleteHey Connie dont you love blogging!!!!
ReplyDeleteHi, Connie! We love it! Keep up the blogging! Next, maybe you can post an interview with your goats. What are their likes, dislikes, wishes for the new year??
ReplyDelete